Labels

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Supernatural "We Happy Few" Review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

SO... This week's episode has got me all like:


First off let me start by saying did they really let that battle happen the week before the finale?!?! What on Earth, Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory is going down next week?! Second off does anyone else think not killing "Chuck" was a bit predictable? I really think that should have been left on a cliff hanger at the very least. The battle in this episode was epic! Everyone getting their own part in helping take down Amara? Exactly what the show needed. However pulling so much focus from Sam and Dean may have been a bad move. It was cool but I still have mixed feelings about it. I will say this however... This arc with the Darkness has been so epic and confusing on an almost Biblical sort of scale that the finale has got to blow all past finales out of the water if it's going to live up to what fans are expecting. Like we're talking as good as Season 5. Personally I feel like at the end of the season we are going to lose both Amara and God but on the other hand I'm kind of hoping that God sticks around simply because Chuck is awesome! More than anything whatever happens next week what I'm looking forward to most is:


No comments:

Post a Comment