Labels

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Supernatural "Alpha and Omega" Review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Tonight's episode was the best Supernatural finale I've seen in a long while. I've cried at almost every finale so far. However, I was determined not to cry during this one. That did not last long. I was good even through Rowena telling Dean that he had to be the bomb. What finally made me break was:


Dean saving the world with nothing more than a heart to heart with God's sister was probably the most badass thing that's ever been done on the show. I'm really glad that Chuck got to live and that Cas is back. I'm totally shipping Crowley and Billie after this episode. Also that ending? Absolutely phenomenal! I have faith that Sam is okay so I'm just really wanting to know about the London Men of Letters and what was with Amara bringing back Mary! I feel like Mary won't be back for long and Sam will be held prisoner by the other Men of Letters. Luckily with them thinking Dean is dead and Cas knowing something is up I'm sure they'll be able to go get Sam back. I already can't wait for Season 12. Things just keep getting better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment