Labels

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Orphan Black "The Scandal of Altruism" Review

Hello other Clone Club members!
Before I dive into tonight's episode of Orphan Black there is something else that needs to be appreciated real quick. THIS SELFIE:


I took this to show off my new clone club necklace that I wore since today was Orphan Black day. Can't you just see Alison wearing this outfit to a community theatre rehearsal though? I can and I love it! I don't often take selfies that I like this much so I thought I'd share. I'm thinking of doing more clone-inspired outfits. Let me know what you think of this idea!

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Anyways onto the episode - which was, by the way, SUPER INTENSE!

Me at the beginning of the show when they came up with the plan to save Leda but not Castor:


The writing for this episode was so clever. The amount of hope provided at the start of the show parallels the devastation that occurs in the end. I almost felt bad for Ira though. Almost...

Let me just say - I am loving Krystal being back. The scene where she maced Felix was absolutely perfect! One of my new favorites up with the Donny massage scene from last week.



Me at the end of the show:


So yeah, the end of this week's episode actually made me cry. How are our clones ever going to get better? Poor Kendall! WHY???? This is just all too sad. Not gonna lie either I kind of wanted to be Beth while she was punching freaking Evie Cho in her stupid evil freaking face. As sad as all this was however, I also think this was exactly what the show needed. The stakes have been raised now and I can't wait to see where things go from here. It is going to get even more difficult and time sensitive to find a cure. I predict this will drive the plot better than any other turn of events in past seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment