Labels

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Preacher "Pilot" Review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Dang was this ever good! I think this was THE BEST pilot episode of a show in recent years! The action scenes were so fast-paced and badass. From what I've seen so far Tulip is quite possibly the strongest female character I've ever seen on television before. My favorite scene in the whole episode was a tie between the kickass introduction of Tulip and the wonderful emotionally-charged scene between Preacher and Eugene. The action-packed scenes on the plane and the bar were also awesome in their own right though. The end was also so intriguing. I already can't wait to see what happens next. I have to know what is going on with this. I may even start reading the comics just to get a better idea of what actually is going down. A great start to what I'm hoping will be an awesome new series.


No comments:

Post a Comment