Labels

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fear the Walking Dead "Shiva" Review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

This week's episode of Fear the Walking Dead was EXACTLY what I've been waiting to see. When Madison finally stepped up and her first Rick Grimes moment by locking Celia in with the walkers I just about lost it. Such a great moment! The entire time Travis was looking for Chris all I could think was:


He is so clearly and totally insane! He. Is. A. Serial Killer! However, when Travis finally took Chris' side in the end I actually thought that was the right thing to do. Chris is young after all and he has been through a lot. You kind of have to give him the benefit of the doubt. The very end of the episode was the most badass scene the show has scene yet. All the zombies coming at them and everything on fire. It was so great! I cannot wait for the next half of the season in August. I am dying to know the fate of the group - Daniel, Travis, Chris, and Nick in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment