Labels

Saturday, December 20, 2014

#XMASBOOKTUBEATHON and #CRAMATHON Progress Post #2 December 2014


At the very last minute I decided to continue past the #xmasbooktubeathon and keep readathon-ing by participating in the  #cramathon as well. Hopefully the progress continues going well! Here's a video featuring my #cramathon TBR pile!

My Progress


So far during Day 2 of the #xmasbooktubeathon and Day 1 of the #cramathon I've read 160 pages. This includes six and a half of the short stories in the anthology, My True Love Gave to Me. I talk about this in more detail in the above video but what I can say right now is that I am loving this adorable and refreshing Holiday read!

In Other News...


Last night I tweeted about this song I listened to reminding me of Rainbow Rowell's short story for My True Love Gave to Me. The song is called "All About Us" and it's by He is We be sure to check it out especially if you've read Midnights. The big news here though is that Rainbow Rowell favorited my Tweet about this!!!!! Sufficient to say that I am STILL freaking out about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment