Labels

Friday, December 19, 2014

#XMASBOOKTUBEATHON Progress Post #1 December 2014

 

 I've decided to participate in the 2014 #xmasbooktubeathon. Here's a video about my TBR pile and a brief update on my progress thus far. For those who don't know the challenges for this booktubeathon include reading a book with red and green on the cover, reading a book that you've wanted to read all year, reading a book that has been gifted to you, and reading three books in three days. In addition to actually reading I will be trying to participate in Twitter sprints and daily update videos on my YouTube account so if you'd like to see that be sure to subscribe!

My Progress



Finished Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs last night just in time to start my ‪#‎xmasbooktubeathon‬ tbr pile. Since midnight I've finished challenge #2 (read a book you've wanted to read all year) by reading the graphic novel memoir Fun Home by Alison Bechdel and started challenge #1 (read a book with red and green on the cover) by starting a collection of short stories by YA authors like Rainbow Rowell, David Levithan, Holly Black, and Gayle Forman called My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins. Pacing myself well so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment