Labels

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Feed the Beast "Father of the Year" Review

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

How it feels having been so pumped for this show and then seeing it:


Unfortunately the second episode of Feed the Beast has been even worse than the first. I think there are two clear elements that could have been removed from the show in the hopes of de-cluttering the plot. Either Tommy's racist, abusive father or the mob war stuff could easily be cut completely from the show. I mean the acting on the part of Schwimmer and Sturgess is fantastic but the show over all is just really trying too hard. I'll probably give it another chance next week only because there are only two other shows on right now that I watch but if it doesn't get better I'm done. So disappointed in this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment